The Eastern Christian Athletic Booster Club is an opportunity for parents, alumni, and staff to get more involved in athletics at EC! We hope to strengthen our commitment to all of our athletes and programs, as well as forge stronger partnerships with our beloved community. Membership applications are open and current parents, alumni, parents of alumni and staff are encouraged to get involved.
The purpose of the Athletic Booster Club (ABC) is to directly support and bolster all athletic programs at Eastern Christian School as we honor and glorify God in and around sports competition.
“On and off the field or court, EC student athletes hone their talents while building character, developing a strong work ethic, and creating strong relationships within their team.”
Athletic Director Seth Stadtlander
The ABC will support EC student athletes in this mission through fundraising, community night involvement, and an intentional cultivation of pride in EC athletics. For the 2023-2024 school year, the ABC hopes to support the following initiatives:
- Providing an EC Varsity Letter to all qualifying athletes.
- Supporting our senior athletes through Senior Banners posted at their home locations.
- Upgrading technology through Hudl, which allows for home games at the high school to be livestreamed for those not able to attend and recorded for coaches and athletes to be able to review game film.
- Hosting an Athletic Awards Beefsteak to recognize athletic achievements throughout the year and allow for past EC athletes to be better connected to current athletes.
Become a Member
Complete the application and submit your dues payment.
- Alumni and Parents of Alumni – $250
- Current EC Families – $125
- Faculty and Staff – $50
- Athletic Staff – complimentary
2023-2024 Membership Benefits:
- 1 vote per family at the ABC meetings
- 1 EC Athletic Booster Club Decal/Sticker
- ¼ Zip Pullover (must apply prior to the September meeting)
- More membership benefits to be announced.
All members will be asked to commit to serving at a minimum of 2 events per school year such as planning events, serving food at Community Nights, etc.
There will be two meetings held each year at the beginning and end of the school year. The first ABC meeting will be Monday, September 11, at the high school campus in North Haledon. In order to vote at the meeting, you must be present with your dues current. To learn more information about membership, see our by-laws.
Become a Sponsor
The ABC will also actively seek sponsorships as a major part of our fundraising efforts. If you own a business or know of a business that might be interested in partnering with the ABC, see the banner details and application or contact Seth Stadtlander, Athletic Director, with any questions.
Become a Donor
The ABC also provides the opportunity for anyone interested in donating directly to Eastern Christian Athletics to do so. If a donation meets or exceed its intended purpose it will be earmarked for that specific purpose. Otherwise, the members of the ABC will vote on how to use funds.